Envelope switch?

Jul 19, 2020
I was wondering what the best options are for switching 3 envelopes for different envelopes? Thanks everyone!

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
Some context would help figure out what would work best. I suspect the answer is not a switch but something else.

The easiest switch would look like this from the audience's perspective. You take three envelopes out of a stack of envelopes of envelopes bound by a rubber band. People put things in the envelopes. You collect the envelopes and put them on top of the stack of envelopes as you move across the stage. You then take the envelopes on the top of the stack and hand them to another spectator.

obrienmagic

Elite Member
Nov 4, 2014
Orange County, Ca
www.obrienmagic.com
Some context would help figure out what would work best. I suspect the answer is not a switch but something else.

The easiest switch would look like this from the audience's perspective. You take three envelopes out of a stack of envelopes of envelopes bound by a rubber band. People put things in the envelopes. You collect the envelopes and put them on top of the stack of envelopes as you move across the stage. You then take the envelopes on the top of the stack and hand them to another spectator.
Same idea but with a clipboard as well.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results