Ever Known What Was Coming So You Laughed?

This, I hope, will be a very fun thread... haha

There is a weakness I have (and I am sure many others have) that I am working on but figured I ask if any others experienced this.

Sometimes when everything has gone PERFECTLY in a performance and I know I am about to fool the living crap out of this poor chap i'm performing to I have to control extreme laughter and excitement. Once, while performing my version of Banachek's "Loco Logo" routine I attempted a Phyc force and it worked. Knowing how clean it made the effect and just how baaaad I was about to get my spectator (my dad, ha) I almost laughed! I had to control myself and keep going.... haha

Again, this thread is NOT me asking how to fix this (as I know how to) just asking if others experienced this and a discusion on it.

Sharp

C

clarrus

finally someone who also feels my pain. I know I am going to laugh and such so I laugh and smile at the beginning of the performance. So when I fool someone and I laugh they know i've been doing it from the beginning.

That is just how I feel when I pull of a Classic Force, It looks so clean, and there is no way you could know card they could have picked.... :p When Im performing and I have my magic mate with me, when I pull off a classic force, we both look at each other and a huge smile appears accross our faces, like magic or something.....

Cheers, Tom

Hahaha, great things guys.

I love it when I use something like a Gaff Card or a Mixed Forcer... haha

Anyone who performs a "Hand To Mouth" type effect knows the moment when your Misdirection officialy makes you want to giggle like a school girl.

Sharp

Anyone who performs a "Hand To Mouth" type effect knows the moment when your Misdirection officialy makes you want to giggle like a school girl.

Sharp

I remember I was doing a card to mouth once, and there person I was doing it to looked up, and looked me in the eyes, and she didnt even notice the card in my mouth, and just looked back down at the deck. When our eyes made contact, I was saying in my head "Busted!". Then when she looked back down, I was like "Thank Cod for that"

Cheers, Tom

Sharp

A japanese school girl?

Hehe, sorry, but you set me up for a popular quote by somebody I can't quite remember...

Often times in magic I'll be doing an obvious trick and I keep thinking they know it, they had to have seen that move... so I'll ask them and they'll say they have no idea, it blew them away.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results