Everyday Carry?

Apr 2, 2017
California
Hello friends I am interested in what others carry with them on a daily basis. I currently do Bar and Restaurant gigs, with the occasional street magic. I was wondering what you bring with you? What is your EDC?

Me:

Bar/Restaurant Gig: Sharpie, Deck of Cards, Inner Circle, Omni Deck, Thumb Tip, and Coin Unique.

Street: Sharpie, Index Finger Ring, Deck of Cards, Invisible Deck, Inner Circle, and Omni Deck.

Very Curious what you all decide to bring along with you.

-Cheers

010rusty

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2016
LA (Lower Alabama)
School: rubber bands, coins, deck, backup deck(most times for playing cards) a gaff deck (95% of the time invisible 5% of the time card-toon), stealth pen, tissues(spongeball routine), and a sharpie.

Street:gaff deck, coins, regular deck, sharpie,and stealth pen.

Reactions: Ned Devine
Apr 2, 2017
California
School: rubber bands, coins, deck, backup deck(most times for playing cards) a gaff deck (95% of the time invisible 5% of the time card-toon), stealth pen, tissues(spongeball routine), and a sharpie.

Street:gaff deck, coins, regular deck, sharpie,and stealth pen.

I like the idea of the Card-toon instead of Invisible Deck. I have been wanting to do some kind of Spong ball routines however not sure where to start. Any suggestions?

Reactions: Antonio Diavolo

010rusty

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2016
LA (Lower Alabama)
I like the idea of the Card-toon instead of Invisible Deck. I have been wanting to do some kind of Spong ball routines however not sure where to start. Any suggestions?

If you don't like using tissues I would suggest bandit by the other brothers. It uses rubber bands. If you don't mind using tissues Gregory Wilson teaches a method in his DVD "on the spot".

Jun 13, 2013
Thomas Isaacson's "Prophet" (except that I only use $1's and $5's); deck of cards with Eoin O'Hare's "Sleeper" gimmick; and four silver Peace dollars with a maching "OxF" by Jaime Schoolcraft.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Every day? My knowledge. I sometimes set up a prediction on my phone, too.

I've got a gig coming up in a couple weeks which will be the first time I've done strolling in some time. I'll be bringing a pendulum, my phone prediction, and a pad to write things on. Oh! And some ESP cards so I can test a new routine.

Reactions: Ned Devine
Apr 2, 2017
California
Thomas Isaacson's "Prophet" (except that I only use $1's and $5's); deck of cards with Eoin O'Hare's "Sleeper" gimmick; and four silver Peace dollars with a maching "OxF" by Jaime Schoolcraft.

Sorry for the delay in response, I am traveling in Thailand at the moment and wifi is a bit hard to find at the moment. I have not done much with money magic, and sleeper is a great effect. I didn't know about it till now thanks!

Reactions: Mark B.(29)
Apr 2, 2017
California
Every day? My knowledge. I sometimes set up a prediction on my phone, too.

I've got a gig coming up in a couple weeks which will be the first time I've done strolling in some time. I'll be bringing a pendulum, my phone prediction, and a pad to write things on. Oh! And some ESP cards so I can test a new routine.
Interesting I can appreciate that, I'm not the best at mentalism I'm more Card Juggling. I do have "Advocate" with me when strolling in case I need an immediate trick :)

May 3, 2017
My actual EDC items that I never leave without....

Scotty York color changing knife set....I've carried these since 1990
Rubber bands...
Scotch and Soda....
Sometimes I add a Mental Photography Deck.

Reactions: 010rusty
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results