eXile by Mathieu Bich - DVD Cover Unveiled + Release Details

Sep 1, 2007
Great effect, great cover.

However, looks like T11 didn't take our suggestion - include more performances in the DVD. Right now, judging from the cover, there will only be ONE performance in the DVD, which is rather disappointing.

However, still awesome job for such a slick cover, and mad props to Mr. Bich.

Nov 23, 2007
NC
However, looks like T11 didn't take our suggestion - include more performances in the DVD. Right now, judging from the cover, there will only be ONE performance in the DVD, which is rather disappointing.
By the time you suggested it or even knew about it for that matter the project was completed, DVDs burned, and being put in boxes and shipped to T11. Everyone enjoys more performances for their entertainment but really, how many do we need?

By the way. Why cant I find any links of Blaine doing this on youtube?
Coincidence?

Sep 1, 2007
By the time you suggested it or even knew about it for that matter the project was completed, DVDs burned, and being put in boxes and shipped to T11. Everyone enjoys more performances for their entertainment but really, how many do we need?

By the way. Why cant I find any links of Blaine doing this on youtube?
Coincidence?

I actually suggested that T11 put more performances in their DVDs already a few months back. I even made a thread asking for other member's opinion, and all of them agreed- more performances would be great. I PM'ed Bayme about it but didn't get any sort of reply.

Yes, you're right, we don't need to watch so many performances, but it's damn entertaining, so why not include it? There were a lot of perfomrance footage T11 shot but didn't include on their DVDs. That's what I don't get. Why waste the footage when we all want to see it?

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Can't stress the amount of help you can get from watching the creator (usually) in all sorts of performance situations though to see how they adapt an effect or change or whatever.

Nov 10, 2007
This effect looks awesome but I do not know if it is my cup of tea. I will wait for a review and then decide to see if i want to buy it.

May 18, 2008
Can't stress the amount of help you can get from watching the creator (usually) in all sorts of performance situations though to see how they adapt an effect or change or whatever.

That is why Dangerous and Control are my favorite DVDs EVER! Because they not only are PERFECTLY edited, but they also contain so many AWESOME quality performances.

OH, AND PEOPLE, TURN CAPS LOCK OFF BEFORE MAKING POSTS CAUSE OTHERWISE, YOU LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT! AND WE WILL LAUGH. AND LAUGH MORE. AND MORE.

May 4, 2008
can anyone answer me if the material is the thing u have to buy DVD ot get it,or u can get it by your house.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results