eXile by Mathieu Bich - DVD Cover Unveiled + Release Details

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
See the image below for the recently revealed cover of the eXile DVD - pretty spiffy, yo. The official preview video and effect details have been public since the broadcast of Dive of Death this past week.

The DVD package includes all of the core components you will need to perform this - with the exception of a few common household objects. This is an effect that you can setup once (about 10 minutes) and then perform it at a moment's notice for months, with no reset. There is one element of the effect that will run out after many performances - but we will be offering refills on the site at little cost.

eXile is extremely simple to learn. This is an effect you will use as a staple in your walkaround performances as it is practical, visual, simple, and beautiful to watch.

To answer some of your questions - the pen is of course fully examinable, and the spectator can rub the X's on their hand before they vanish to make sure they do not, in fact, rub off easily. This is the way DB performs it on the special (it was the first effect shown).

The pre-order price now is $29.95 - but this price will increase to $34.95 at the moment of release on Friday, October 10th. In simplest form - save $5 by pre-ordering now. More details coming soon...

eXile by Mathieu Bich - See Details

_

Attachments

• eXile_DVD-Cover.jpg
    eXile_DVD-Cover.jpg
    336.8 KB · Views: 457
Sep 1, 2007
Insane cover.

How soon will you be selling refills? I already ordered it, but I'm the type of dude that likes to stock up on refills so I can never be in the sitiuation where I'm not able to perform it.

Sep 1, 2007
When you say "with no reset," do you mean that one need not expend any energy to reset, or that it simply won't work again ever as long as I live?

TWB

Aug 23, 2008
I can't wait. I already told a kid at my church I'll perform it for him when I learn how.

Peace out,
TWB

Sep 2, 2007
An amazing DVD cover to match a simply amazing effect. eXile truly does look like real magic; the reactions from the preview and David Blaine special speak to that fact -- and it, additionally, should make for a nice, early birthday present. ;)

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 17, 2008
Maryland
Mathieu Bich is such an "outside the box" thinker. I love it. His spreadwave trick is insaine, and this is no different. I have this pre=orderd, and can't wait.

I would be interested to know when the refill would be avalible as well?

Sep 1, 2007
damn, I usually dont buy magic tricks but if so much is examinable, I am definitely interested. want to hear a full review before making the decision though, its worth the 5 bucks extra to wait and see.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
When you say "with no reset," do you mean that one need not expend any energy to reset, or that it simply won't work again ever as long as I live?

Not sure what you mean by this. As long as you have the materials on you (pen, etc), you can walk up to someone with no preset and get right into the effect. This method is taught directly on the DVD - designed to provide a presentation that is as practical as possible.

Immediately after the effect ends, you could walk up to another spectator and repeat it - you don't have to reset anything or put the deck in any special order. Okay, there's no playing cards involved, but you get the point.

May 4, 2008
does it need something like "gimmick" that you must buy the DVD otherwise u cant do it,or u can get it from your house,etc

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results