Eye color?

Jul 5, 2016
Texas
Okay guys, here's the deal. I was thinking about effects that would be insanely cool. And I thought "What if there was a trick were I could change my eye color?" and so I decided to reach out and see what you guys know. Thanks!

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Biokinesis is the only one I know of. It's safe-ish. Anything involving the eyes is not 100% safe, let's just be clear there.

However, the method is pretty tame and I've seen people come up with it on their own for a variety of reasons. Another however - you're going to have a very hard time finding the product. The gimmick is legally restricted in the US for sure, and probably other countries.

Jul 5, 2016
Texas
Shoot, I was hoping there was like a contact lens or a pair of glasses or something. I am not into illegal gimmick or things that have a good chance of messing me up.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
It's not illegal per se - you just need a prescription to purchase them in the US.

I also wouldn't say there's a 'good chance' of messing you up. If you follow the proper instructions you'll be fine.

What I'm saying is there's always a risk if you do anything with your eyes.

Sep 2, 2007
Houston, TX
Shoot, I was hoping there was like a contact lens or a pair of glasses or something. I am not into illegal gimmick or things that have a good chance of messing me up.

You need a prescription to purchase contacts and they aren't bad for you, just could be irritating if used in that way. Personally speaking, though, I avoid things with my eyes. They're bad enough already lol

I heard a story of Morgan Strebler scaring of someone in a bar with Biokenisis though lmao!

Last edited by a moderator:

Nurul

Elite Member
Dec 8, 2013
Birmingham, UK
Penn & Teller do an eye ball trick where Teller reveals the 3 of Clubs in his eye balls. I know it's not colour changing, but it freaks people out

Reactions: Elok
Jul 5, 2016
Texas
Yeah, like wearing a hoodie walk up to some one. They will think you are the opposite skin color than you are. Then you do some stuff and BAM you are now a different skin color. And you can take off your jacket and what not.

Nurul

Elite Member
Dec 8, 2013
Birmingham, UK
Yeah, like wearing a hoodie walk up to some one. They will think you are the opposite skin color than you are. Then you do some stuff and BAM you are now a different skin color. And you can take off your jacket and what not.
Do you meaning going from Hulk to Avatar? lol

Your enthusiasm is awesome my man, but you're thinking about creating an illusion that's a little too outside the box there. The eye colour change is a nifty idea, see if you're able to come off with a really safe way to perform.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
I would say that it doesn't currently exist. I hesitate to discourage anyone from finding supposedly impossible methods.

That's what magicians do - impossible things. I just have no way to safely suggest any possible methods.

Reactions: Nurul
Jul 5, 2016
Texas
Well, thank you all for your help! I appreciate it and will let you know if I ever find anything.

Nurul

Elite Member
Dec 8, 2013
Birmingham, UK
I would say that it doesn't currently exist. I hesitate to discourage anyone from finding supposedly impossible methods.

That's what magicians do - impossible things. I just have no way to safely suggest any possible methods.

The only thing I can suggest is changing part of your skin to a different colour through the use of a customised th*** t** (not too sure if saying the word is revealing?)

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
It's not revealing if the trick doesn't exist yet.

There was a trick on the market years ago called Tattoo Joe, where you could make a tattoo "appear" on your arm. I wasn't too keen on it from the videos but you might want to look into that.

Nurul

Elite Member
Dec 8, 2013
Birmingham, UK
It's not revealing if the trick doesn't exist yet.

There was a trick on the market years ago called Tattoo Joe, where you could make a tattoo "appear" on your arm. I wasn't too keen on it from the videos but you might want to look into that.

I wasn't naming a trick, I was naming a utility.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results