Factory Sealed Trailer?

Sep 1, 2007
CIB= Coin in bottle. Yeah, I saw the trailers, they were pretty cool, They show you the effect as it was first presented to e. then they go into performances. I personally like bullet the best. I don't know if it is the bullet or the factory sealed one that has a kid saying "he's cheating, let me see that bottle" he looks at it and he is still frustrated that the trick looks impossible.

Sep 1, 2007
E's Factory Sealed and Bullet coming out Oct.30th

trailer should be out this week, but still waiting...

Aug 31, 2007
Lacey,Washington
I've proudly seen Both trailers

Bullet-

As said above, one guy said he's cheating..Justin shakes it a bit and puts it a bit closer and I believe Justin lets the guy hold the bottle. The trailer starts off with Matthew Mello's entry video with a signed nickel, then it goes onto Justin Miller doing a ton of bullet penetrations

Factroy Sealed-

A bunch of penetrations shown, some different variations show. A spectator get's to hold the neck of the bottle horizontally and Justin penetrates the coin from under.

That is what I remember but the trailers should probably be being released next week (they postponed the site till next week) and that is when I think the trailers will be up..when the new site is up.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results