Fake Accounts/General Response

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 17, 2007
Canada
I don't know if I should post this but...

What the hell is a matter with the majority of members on this site? In the past couple of weeks there have been more fake accounts than I can count. It started with Incognito and now Magicdude09. I am not saying that these accounts aren't HILARIOUS but enough is enough.

Now whoever is making these accounts obviously has been around for a while because he (or she) is a master troll. (And to be honest I wish I made an account or two myself, but I don't want to get my IP banned.)

Because I have come to T11 for a while looking for a place to talk about real magic and answer some questions. Although there are normal users on here who are trolls themselves (you know who you are.) This has been a pretty good place to do converse with fellow magicians. Until these fake accounts have been ruining the forums.

So I am basically saying is... THE ONLY WAY TO STOP THESE TROLLS IS NOT TO RESPOND!!! We have to cut out the cancer before it grows. Otherwise these forums will fail. And we all know that this is one of the best forums to come to. Lets keep it that way.

-Michael

Jun 7, 2008
DC area
www.youtube.com
I don't know if I should post this but...

What the hell is a matter with the majority of members on this site? In the past couple of weeks there have been more fake accounts than I can count. It started with Incognito and now Magicdude09. I am not saying that these accounts aren't HILARIOUS but enough is enough.

Now whoever is making these accounts obviously has been around for a while because he (or she) is a master troll. (And to be honest I wish I made an account or two myself, but I don't want to get my IP banned.)

Because I have come to T11 for a while looking for a place to talk about real magic and answer some questions. Although there are normal users on here who are trolls themselves (you know who you are.) This has been a pretty good place to do converse with fellow magicians. Until these fake accounts have been ruining the forums.

So I am basically saying is... THE ONLY WAY TO STOP THESE TROLLS IS NOT TO RESPOND!!! We have to cut out the cancer before it grows. Otherwise these forums will fail. And we all know that this is one of the best forums to come to. Lets keep it that way.

-Michael

I think it was some one from this site that did it. They friend requested me and started writing on my wall. To be honest I thought it was you until now (because of avatar)

To be completely honest I was Incognito and David J. Castle but that's because I feel like some members on T11 get special treatment by the mods (i.e. RamoD. Steerpike) Ramo D. Physically threatened a member of the forums and Steerpike continues to start full on arguments and still are on these forums. My two fake accounts are no different but were instantly banned. But now these fake accounts are getting out of hand hence the thread.

-Michael

So, you created fake accounts,

And your having a go about people creating fake accounts?

Your no better, and should be permanently banned.

Otherwise you are getting special treatment.

Dec 17, 2007
Canada
So, you created fake accounts,

And your having a go about people creating fake accounts?

Your no better, and should be permanently banned.

Otherwise you are getting special treatment.

WRONG,

I was doing it to prove a point, not to ruin the forums. You on the other hand are trying to start an argument. By posting something that is completely irrelevant to the original point of the thread. Shame on you ;)

D

Deleted member 2755

Hello everyone. Its a shame that this had to happen. If there is EVER a fake account or any sort of rule breaking, please report the post and put a reason. Also, if you have any suspicion of who these "fake users" may be, please say who and what your reasoning behind that is. We will look at the user's activity, IP address, etc. and see if it matches up. We want to keep these forums awesome. So be awesome yourself. ;) If you don't.... Dana Hocking will eat you.

-Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results