False Count Name?

Discussion in 'Magic Forum' started by cardistry26370, Aug 17, 2012.

  1. Does anyone know the name of the count were you take the top and bottom card but appear to take just the top?
  2. There's a technique called double dealing that sounds very similar to what you are describing, found in Expert Card Technique. Other than that I'm not sure what you're talking about unless you post a video or a more in depth description.
  3. you hold it in biddle grip and deal both cards come to tinychat.com/cards1 i will show you
  4. I believe what you're describing is similar to Harry Lorrayne's HaLo cut but just done with a small packet. I use it in a trick that i do but i'm unsure on the actual name of the move. I've always called it the HaLo Count simply because of the similaraties between the two moves.
  5. The biddle steal.

Share This Page

{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results