False Deal DVD's or Books

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
IE: Bottom, 2nd and center deals.

I know Ben Earl briefly goes over the bottom deal and I know that Card College does too (which is where I am currently learning em from.) But are there any other sources for these besides Erdnase and Marlo's Revolutionary card technique.

Oct 17, 2007
Aussie NSW
Richard Turner, Arthur Buckley, Steve Forte, and Erdnase are all people to look up when looking at false deals even Ortiz i believe and of course Jason England.

Sep 1, 2007
New Zealand
Martin Nash is the man you need. He is the first person I ever saw do a second deal and to this day it's probably the best. He's like 70 now so he has ALOT of experience

Sep 2, 2007
London
Allen Ackerman goes over a lot of deals on Advanced Card Control Volume 2. It's basically a lot of the material from Marlo's Seconds, Centers and Bottoms, plus a couple of ideas from Mr Ackerman himself.

Gene Maze and the Art of Bottom Dealing is a brilliant book that I only managed to get hold of recently. It's still available from some online retailers, and it comes up every now and then on eBay. Despite the title, it includes centre deals as well as bottoms.

The one I'm really looking forward to getting hold of is The Magic of Fred Robinson by Peter Duffie. A lot of people have said that Fred Robinson was the best false dealer, and his techniques are taught for the first time in this book.

Jan 8, 2009
GPS, Expert at the Card Table, Card Magic of Le Paul, Marlo stuff, Gambling Moves With Cards by Simon Lovell (DVD).. Unreal Work from Paul Wilson and Jason England. Anything from Martin Nash.

There are many other sources as well.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results