Fan Control - Joel Paschall

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Really, you think it's "awesome"? I guess I don't find any humor in rudeness, or saying stuff that he doesn't know is true, like his RRTCM reference in the other Fan Control thread.

Feb 7, 2008
Quick question, this will seal the deal for me.
Can the spectator truly place the card anywhere in the deck?

May 24, 2008
I have to say that it is the most genious control EVER. no one catches and u r sooooo clean ur like more than clean. and im a bit of a jerk anyway

Sep 1, 2007
wow my post got deleted which means I must have been correct! you are charging people $5 for... well I can't say! LOL

next REVOLUTIONARY underground magic 1-on-1 from theory 11 will no doubt be the double lift!

Dec 10, 2007
laaaame! This idea has been published soooo many times before with a different name. Its a fundamental utility...i think Trash is right. cant wait for the next underground trick! i think its called the double something... i think its double lift...? Something where you lift up 2 cards at once, but it looks like its only one! cant wait to see how they pull that one off!

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
wow my post got deleted which means I must have been correct! you are charging people $5 for... well I can't say! LOL

next REVOLUTIONARY underground magic 1-on-1 from theory 11 will no doubt be the double lift!

laaaame! This idea has been published soooo many times before with a different name. Its a fundamental utility...i think Trash is right. cant wait for the next underground trick! i think its called the double something... i think its double lift...? Something where you lift up 2 cards at once, but it looks like its only one! cant wait to see how they pull that one off!

Considering that this board is comprised of both old and NEW magicians, I find this perfectly fine. This teaches the new ones a utility they can use, and the old ones a way to do it in front of the specs. Look at all the people on this board who were amazed by it. Magicians look for this kind of thing, especially since it is a utility move and not an effect in itself, specs wont notice a thing.

-ThrallMind

Dec 10, 2007
Considering that this board is comprised of both old and NEW magicians, I find this perfectly fine. This teaches the new ones a utility they can use, and the old ones a way to do it in front of the specs. Look at all the people on this board who were amazed by it. Magicians look for this kind of thing, especially since it is a utility move and not an effect in itself, specs wont notice a thing.

-ThrallMind

thats all fine and dandy, but if you are seriously charging 5 dollars to show some one how to ... thats ridiculous.

Besides what happened to "Underground Magic Epicenter" there is nothing underground about this place at all. Its just like another Ellusionist or Penguin. Its the same tricks being republished in a downloadable form.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Is Fan Control basically the same technique used in OZ Pearlmans Clutch?

I have no idea, but while I was watching the demo for Clutch, I looked for this "method", just out of curiosity, and didn't see it. I can go watch it again, though... just for kicks. Nah- I'll let somebody who actually owns both let you know.

Feb 1, 2009
Manchester, UK.
I just bought this, and all I can say is woaw. I love it, I thought there was definatly going to be some palms or steals but nope. If you haven't already got this, I suggest you get it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results