Farro shuffle applications

Oct 19, 2012
bangalore
I've been practicing the farro shuffle from last 6 months and now i can confidently throw a farro shuffle with no problem , All thanks to some youtubers and a video called Farro shuffle with Homer liwag ... Now here's the twist , I dont know what to do with this shuffle ... Can anyone give me some ideas to use the farro shuffle in magic tricks or can anyone tell me some names of the trick which uses the farro shuffle ?? Any help will be appriciated :)
Thank You :)

Aug 25, 2012
I'm not quite sure about magic tricks, but you can do some pretty nice fans with the deck halves interlaced with each other. You may be able to find an application with that.

Feb 4, 2008
There is a ton of work with memorized decks. Gambling applications are nice as well. You can stack a two or 4 hand poker deal. If you can do a one handed faro Darwin Ortiz has a really nice one handed poker deal. It is really limitless. If you get into shuffle work you will really begin to see the applications.

Apr 6, 2011
Lansing, MI
Ed Marlo's Revolutionary Card Technique has an entire section dedicated to the Faro Shuffle, I would highly recommend looking there. You will find TONS of applications in card magic, theory, and it is just an excellent book to have. Personally I got the book for $1 at a convention, but I'm sure you can find a reasonably priced copy on any website that sells magic books.

Oct 19, 2012
bangalore
Ed Marlo's Revolutionary Card Technique has an entire section dedicated to the Faro Shuffle, I would highly recommend looking there. You will find TONS of applications in card magic, theory, and it is just an excellent book to have. Personally I got the book for $1 at a convention, but I'm sure you can find a reasonably priced copy on any website that sells magic books.

thanks pal :E

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results