Fatal Ideas

May 10, 2008
I was wondering if anyone here uses Fatal, from d+M's lecture notes, in their routine. I have a few ideas about improving it and would also like to here some feedback from other people about the effect.

Pm me

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
I have used fatal, but not consistently in a routine.

The silent switch is pretty bold, but with practice it goes unnoticed very easily.

And d+M's trilogy of notes was worth it to me in the sense that they're all slightly different, they all taught me something and they've all helped me creatively when trying to think of new tricks or ways to improve effects.

Aug 24, 2008
Greece
first of all i have trilogy and it is really really worth it(i am a huge fan ofD+M).the silent switch is indeed too bold but i think with practice some1 could do it like a one handed pass.
abou the trilogy:
ONE:some improptu effects-mild reaction in my opinion,effects that that really buffle the audience and some killer effects(fatal and 180). for intermediate or advanced magicians
TWO:those of u that like voodoo effects will love this. also included are some mind readind effects
THREE:in my opinion only one trick was worth it but the sleights can help you create your own miracles
George

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results