Favorite non-living magician?

Who is your favorite non-living magician???

• Harry Houdini

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Dai Vernon

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • Kellar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thurston

• Chung Ling Soo

• Robert-Houdin

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Herrmann

• Anyone else I didn't say

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nov 30, 2007
Who is your favorite non-living magician???

1. Harry Houdini
2. Dai Vernon
3. Herrmann
4. Kellar
5. Thurston
6. Chung Ling Soo
7. Robert-Houdin
8. Some else and please list who

Sep 1, 2007
Houdin the man. Without him, magic as we know it wouldn't exist.

I love the French!

Dec 2, 2007
I voted other for two reasons:

1) The majority of dead magicians were not represented in the small sampling provided, so statisticly the odds are greater of me liking someone who isn't named that i don't know exists than one of the 7 people listed.

2) I wanted to vote for Robert-Houdin but TOTALLY didn't see his name....

Dec 2, 2007
Yeah, but telling me that now TOTALLY doesn't help.... I TOTALLY wonder how many posts in this thread will involve TOTALLY being capitalized...

TOTALLY gnarly, dude!

Right, back to the magic. Tommy Wonder is yet another good choice, and I do feel that Robert Hodin should get more credit than he does nowadays, you know, being the pioneer of close-up magic as we know it and everything :D

robert Houdin. Period. Genius.

Houdin-i. As you all know after reading the secret life of houdini that the i mean "like." like Houdin. I like him, he's the man.

but it was a toss up between him and Dia, because without Dia, most of modern magic would be less than it is, but Houdin was first. Sorry Professor.

Sep 16, 2007
Orlando, Fl
I voted other because Cardini didn't make it on the list. He just happens to be the greatest card and billiard ball manipulator of all time. Not only that but he was a master of presentation. The Suave Deceiver is the greatest.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results