Favorite Online Magic Store

Favorite Online Magic Shop

• Total voters
Dec 17, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
Well of course people are going to say T11 becouse this is on T11 forums if this was on the E forums E would win. So I think there is no point for thsi poll just buy from all of them so 1 dosent kill off the others.

JDEN

Actually, that isn't true at all. I knew someone would say something like that, though.

Sep 2, 2007
Houston, TX
i hardly ever use any of these. every now and then i will buy something from t11 or penguin but i usually ALWAYS buy from sankeymagic.com

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
when people put word count what does that mean

The forum has a setting that requires users post to be at least 10 characters long, this prevents short and pointless messages from being posted. When a user posts "word count" it ensures that their message is at least 10 characters long.

And now you know!

TDA

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
I like Penguin and Theory11, but out of the two, I would have to favor Penguin. I've just always liked their wide selection of gret material, and I can't remember when I had internet and wasn't a member of their forums; even though I only joined about a year and 4 months ago. :D

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
I honestly haven't bought anything from t11 because non of the effects seemed like I'd like them, I bought two things from Penguin (one of them is the Trilogy, but I bought it befor t11 was even born) and one thing from e which I was happy with the product but was still mad because I ended up paying 10 more than I thought (shipping, and ridiculously expensive spongeballs). So I know it's not ellusionist, but I'm probably going to buy Prophet so we'll see.

Feb 14, 2008
canada
www.youtube.com
i mainly use morrisey magic or the spook club.com,..

spook club is like ellusionist and penguin put together

and morrisseys is t11, penguin magic and e, put together...

morrissey and spookclub.. are both canadian sites.. so i can get my suff faster

Sep 2, 2007
different shops for different things. i like hocus-pocus.com for general purchases, i just started watching boris wilds remarkable card magic. they also had electric touch when noone else had any instock. but all in all i guess i spend more time at individual/artist sites rather than at one big site, . which is why i appreciate theory11, i dont really consider it a shop.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results