Favorite street magic effect

Aug 27, 2014
i do a lot of card magic and although it is impressive i am looking to more "organic" magic. i love the idea of borrowing an object or using an ordinary item and doing the impossible.
i am open to any suggestions gimmicked or ungimmicked

Jan 17, 2015
Coins? Coin on shoulder (greg wilson), silver dream (justin miller), 3 fly...what do you mean of organic?

Is Dan Huffman's Hellophane okay? Or perhaps Prevaricator by Patrick Redford?

Aug 27, 2014
@CrazyClement thank you for responding
sorry ill fix that by organic i mean like a borrowed object or something found in most scenarios ex. a pen, a coin, a packet of gum, a lighter
i really like all of those effects especially hellophane I'm just trying to expand my repertoire outside of cards and coins

Jan 17, 2015
Recap Revisited by Gregory Wilson

iCurveball by Oz Pearlman

Ringtone by Aaron Grace (I don't really like it but you could borrow a phone)

Coin Routines? David Roth, Michael Ammar, Jay sankey... Michael Ammar Easy to master coin miracles DVD also had some paper money magic.

Dan Harlan Traveling tips (in his DVD band shark)

Wrap it up Jay Sankey

Animated Gum Nathan Kranzo

That's about all that I could think of now. I'll reply when I think of more.
1f600

:);)

@jmower1 sorry I didn't mean to sound like a mean/rude prick.

Mar 7, 2015
Here are some:
Transit - Calen Morelli
Dresscode - Calen Morelli
Stealing your spectator's watch
iPhone number prediction
1's into 100's
Bill levitation.
Bill Restoration
Coin in spectator's watch.

Hope these help.

Mar 20, 2015
The M5 gimmick has great street potential. Flip a coin in the spectators hands, stop a watch, high impact and repeatable without setup. Spinning a borrowed ring with a Tarantula and making it land on their finger always kills.

That being said, a simple ambitious card routine can be amazing, the patter is the key. remember magic takes place in the mind of the audience, not in the simple mechanisms we use. If something is polished, visual and well-rehearsed it will serve you well but you need to get words in their ear to really elevate the experience.

Jul 11, 2013
Miss made bill has to be me favorite effect to preform to people. It can always be in your wallet and you can ask for a bill from your spectator of you want to go that route. It will only cost 10-20 bucks and will last you a lifetime

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results