Favourites

Mar 9, 2021
Hey!

I know that a lot of people do not like threads that ask what the "best" tricks are, because it is all a matter of opinion. So I thought I'd change some things:

What is an effect that you performed that got a VERY GOOD reaction that was very memorable?

Thanks for reading!

Reactions: 010rusty

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
Conrad Bush's The Dollar and the Lemon
Jim Steinmeyer's Pasteboards Under Glass
Robert Haas' Amazing Mystical Vanishing Bandana
Aldo Colombini's Restless Colours
Harapan Ong’s Triumph Squared
Bobo's Coins through Table Routine
Simon Lovel's version of Wildcard
My Version of Chris Philpott's French Postcards
Lee Gilbert's A Card in Transit
Margarite's Wishes which is my Egg Bag routine

The thing is, with few exceptions, the reason why those effects got those reactions has nothing to do with the effect and everything to do with how I've adapted the effect and how I perform the effect. Put another way, the performer makes the effect good -- not the other way around.

obrienmagic

Elite Member
Nov 4, 2014
Orange County, Ca
www.obrienmagic.com
My favorite tricks to perform are ones that have a personal deep connection to me personally. When people react to them or better, get emotional, it feels so much more rewarding! My Pokémon trick is an example of this! It makes me so happy when people enjoy it!

Reactions: CWhite
Jun 3, 2020
I'll add Deep Clear by Paul Harris. I haven't purchased many tricks but that one was worth every penny.
I get some astonished reactions.

Mar 3, 2018
TT bill change with a borrowed bill. Everyone I've performed it to always makes this face :eek:. (especially if I make the bill change to a lower denomination)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results