Finding New Magicians Assistants

Nov 25, 2007
This post has been edited due to the amazing responses and assistance I have received here... you guys are awesome! Cheers...

Last edited by a moderator:

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
Ashley:

What do you need an assistant for? Do you have a show that requires an assistant? Is it an illusion show? Are they in the show or in a support role? Or are you looking for someone to help you develop a show? What is it that you would want this person to do?

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Ashley,
Are you looking to be one of their assistants in their show or you are looking for someone to help you with your show? I'm a bit confused like Reality One. Unless you have big props / illusions you don't really have a need for an assistant unless it is an act like the amazing Jonathan where he has the dumb bimbo blonde as part of the humor. Give us a bit more info please.

Apr 25, 2009
Yorktown, VA
I have noticed a couple of posts lately about searching for an assistant, so I figured I would throw in a quick thought. If you search through the history of magic, you will see that a lot of magicians have had a hard time finding the right person to help out. Just think about all the times that the assistant ended up selling their ideas to competitors, stealing their ideas for their own show, or just not having enough do-diligence as the main magician and getting fed up and leaving. So just know, you are not the first to have assistant problems. In fact, it is why many people fly solo in this world.

Nov 25, 2007
This post has been edited due to the amazing responses and assistance I have received here... you guys are awesome! Cheers...

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results