Finger Ring magic. How to start?

Mem

Dec 23, 2016
How to start in ring magic. Finger rings magic. I have reflex by patrick kun and lightspeed by justin miller. But before i start practicing it. Is there like 'royal road to card magic' (basics introduction) in ring magic?

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Not that I've found. There's another DVD called "RingMaster" by David Jay. And then "Ring Thing" by De'Vo, and another "Ring Thing" by Garrett Thomas.

Most other ring sources I've found are rehashes of those and what you already have. Oh, and Circuit - assuming you want an ungimmicked routine.

Reactions: ProAma

ProAma

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2013
Ring Thing by Garrett Thomas and Divorce by Justin Miller. This is all you need to get started.

Mem

Dec 23, 2016
Is there a book or an ebook i can read about the sleights? Base on your replies im guessing that there is no such thing for ring magic. Because buying single effects just to progress is kinda sucks.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Ring magic is basically coin magic mixed with thimble magic. Most of it is built around only a few foundation moves, applied in different ways. Read the classics like Tarbell and Now You See It.

I wonder if you even read my previous post, because both RingMaster and Ring Thing (by De'Vo) have multiple things to learn in them.

There's also Ringja but I don't know first hand anything about it.

Reactions: Mem
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results