First time table hopping

Jan 1, 2008
I was hanging out with some friends of mine and we decided to go down town and hang out, after that got boring after 5 minutes, we walked into a liqueur store and noticed the store sold bicycle cards...and all we had were 5 bucks on us. My friend turns to me and says "how much money can you make in 20 minutes with these?" All of us got huge smiles on our faces and bought a deck for 4.50, now we only have 50 cents. We went to a local bar called the tower grille and waited for people outside the door. after 10 minutes of rejection we were just about to give up, then a waitress who was working walked out and i asked "excuse me would you like to see a card trick?" all of the sudden she gets really excited going "yayayayayayaya!!!!" thinking on my feet i decided to start with something simple, I just forced a card and did a bogus mind reading presentation. Before i know it her and three other waitresses are surrounding me with some of the greatest reaction i have gotten in a long time. They drag me into the bar despite me being only 14 and have me perform for customers. I made 20$ in 15 minutes that night...the owner wants me to leave my business cards there now.:D

Jul 14, 2008
Lol, great story you have there! Congratulations on your success considering that you performed magic for waitresses since that you are only 14 years old.

Sep 2, 2007
you, and the management, could get in ALOT of trouble for that. I'm underage and when I perform at an establishment/even that serves alcohol I need a permit. you should look into that

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results