First!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

Everytime some one posts a video on the media section there is always some N00B who comments first and goes ''First Yay :)''. Seriously no one gives a ****! If you write a proper comment we can still see that you are first.

This thread was manly to ask people to stop this. Iam sure lots of people are annoyed by this too.

JDEN

Sep 1, 2007
on Theory11.
6th! yeah!
I've noticed people doing that, but I really don't see the huge aggravation it creates...
I mean, it's just a post on the internet...
I can see it being annoying if I LIVED on the internet, but...

I have a life.

Just to inform everyone there is a rating system in place in the media section which will allow comments to be hidden.

If you click one of the cards beside the post it will either say "Good +1" or "Discard -1". If you don't agree with the comment you can discard it, and I believe a -2 rating will hide the comment.

-RA69

Toad

Banned
May 28, 2008
whats so bad about saying first? its the internet. those words dont physically exist.

Mar 19, 2008
My place!
i think some see it as a challenge, so when they dont get it they rate the getter bad, and when your in the situation of being first you cant resist

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
Yeah, I always rate negative on the comments that don't even need to be there.
It's like, wow ok, your first, but you have nothing informative to say.

It's like wutev, don't let it get to ya man.

Jan 27, 2008
Just to inform everyone there is a rating system in place in the media section which will allow comments to be hidden.

If you click one of the cards beside the post it will either say "Good +1" or "Discard -1". If you don't agree with the comment you can discard it, and I believe a -2 rating will hide the comment.

-RA69
Well in all honestly, and I'll try to put this kindly man, your not doing anything.
I think I speak not only for myself but for the humankind population when I say EVERYBODY clicks on 'see comment' for those posts, just to see what it got thumbs downed for. Just in case it's something terrible, like 'I hate Jews', you know you have to click on it anyways.

Apr 9, 2008
Singapore
I don't get it, why will anyone get annoyed by such comments. These comments aren't insulting anyone and I don't see a point to get annoyed. There's really nothing we can do about it. And if you tell that user to 'shut up', it will just create a commotion. None of us likes to see people fighting among every little thing in theory11 do we? :)

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
Hey guys,

I am going to close this thread. Yes, its annoying and if you go on any public forum you will see that they have people that will always say "first".

There is not much we can do about it, just maybe send a PM and ask them to not do it anymore.

Magic is fun, lets get back to it.

Love,

Katie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results