Flourishes for beginners?

Oct 14, 2012
Some starting points are the swing cut and swivel cut. Learn those well, and apply one or both of them in the basic Triple Cut depending on the variation. Single-handed fans are good for beginners, too.

Nov 14, 2012
I recommend u pickup ShowOff Volume one by the creator of modern flourishes and a great man Brian Tudor.
In fact if u like the charlier cut u can learn a superior one handed cut in the form of the One Hand Revolution.
The flourish was created with the intention of making such a boring and inferior one handed cut (charlier) obsolete or at least irrelevant.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsRdrmej9Kk&feature=plcp

Oct 14, 2012
... The revolution cut doesn't make the Charlier cut obsolete. Both are great cuts, and different magicians may find one more appealing than another for incorporating into their flourishes.

Nov 14, 2012
... The revolution cut doesn't make the Charlier cut obsolete. Both are great cuts, and different magicians may find one more appealing than another for incorporating into their flourishes.

I didn't say it did,
I said it was created with the intention of making it obsolete or irrelevant.
It is a very bad simple ugly cut, it sucks.

Oct 14, 2012
That is your opinion, not fact. That being said, you're entitled to your own opinion. Other people are entitled to their own. I respect that. Good day.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results