FOC by me

Mar 22, 2013
Munich / Germany
This looks awesome!
You fooled me badly with most of your creations.

You have to bring that on the Wire. I promise it will be a killer!

- Konrad

Bryson G.

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2013
Duuuude! That's really cool. You spit out new creations insanely fast. Are you by any chance related to Daniel Garcia or Jay Sankey? No, but the effect does look really visual, and if there is no gimmick, I'm stumped. Make sure you tell us when you polish and finish it enough to release it.

Sep 5, 2012
Malaysia
Duuuude! That's really cool. You spit out new creations insanely fast. Are you by any chance related to Daniel Garcia or Jay Sankey? No, but the effect does look really visual, and if there is no gimmick, I'm stumped. Make sure you tell us when you polish and finish it enough to release it.

Thanks bro. :)

Mar 22, 2013
Munich / Germany
We should run a kickstarter project, so that you can get the
best camera in the world for filming your effects ;)

How long do I have to wait for the release?

Sep 5, 2012
Malaysia
do you have a mentor or something? your creations are incredible and there seems to be a new one every week! i would definitely love to learn this

Thank you.actually I don't have any mentor.the idea come automatically.when I feel bored,I will start using imagination to create a magic stuff.

Sep 5, 2012
Malaysia
do you create while playing with cards or just imagine it and set out to find a method? i would love a look at your creative process

First thing I just lay down on my bed and take my Ipod and listen to the music,after that I will think about impossible magic that can make audience freaked out.sometime my creation little bit same with other magic.but I keep playing with my imagination to create new effect.

Aug 31, 2007
Hehehe, nice job :) Looks like an awesome variation on CHANGE by Daniel Madison - you should do a live performance sometime for us to see ;)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results