For those who are interested in Panic.

Sep 3, 2007
Southern California
Thanks for pointing that out.
It looks a bit similar.

Although, definitely not as clean [looking].

Seeing as how Mathieu is an 'artist' for T11, I wonder if the creation of Panic was inspired by this effect, or vice versa.

Hmm, The move looked more suspicious then the move in Panic, You could pull off the same effect, all you would have to know is how to make a box thin.

Cheers, Tom

There is a key difference between this and PANIC and it has to do with the ANGLE in which the deck of cards is displayed. I prefer PANIC'S top-down spread as opposed to THINNER's side-view of the chunk of cards, but it definitely will differ from individual to individual.

Don't get me wrong. This looked amazing. I do agree that the move looks a little odd.

Can the deck be fanned before this effect is done? At least in Panic you see the deck fanned with all the cards visible before the vanish.

Thinner makes it look as if the cards are gimmicked to appear like a deck when they really may not be. Panic is very clean and in your face.

I am sure Bich had some input with panic. Magicians coming together is the whole idea behind T11.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results