Foundations 4: Card Cheating by Jason England

Who would like to see a Foundations 4: Card Cheating

• I Would

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • I Would not

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Dec 5, 2014
Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone would like to see Jason England do A Foundations 4: Card Cheating. Personally I think it would be a great idea. I think the moves that he should put in are the 5 - 7 most essential moves like the: Bottom Deal, Mucking, A false Shuffle or two, Riffle Stacking, Palming and A Second deal. This would mean that someone good and wanting to improve their skills, or someone trying to become better. These are the fundamentals in card cheating for one to know. Of course their are others like the pass or the dead cut but I think that these are the main one.

Thanks,

Will

Jan 28, 2015
Hey Will!

You're in luck, because as it turns out Jason England has:

• The Bottom Deal
  • Strike Second Deal
  • Push Through False Shuffle
  • Palming Fundamentals

plus several other moves on the first Foundations which can be found here:

https://store.theory11.com/products/foundations

On Foundations 2 he teaches:

• Push Off Second Deal
  • Riffle Stacking
  • Zarrow Shuffle

among other things, which can be found here:

https://store.theory11.com/products/foundations-volume-two

All of the above can also be purchased individually as well by going here:

https://store.theory11.com/collections/tricks - then to Artist - then to Jason England which is 12th from the top, 3rd row.

Have an excellent day!

|| Steven

Dec 5, 2014
Thanks Steven,

I did know that Jason had those volumes but I was thinking that he could put them all one one dvd, add mucking and put all of the moves together and I think it would be great. Rather than buying $150 worth of foundations, someone who wants to learn card cheating could buy this. It was just an idea.

Thanks

Will

Jan 28, 2015
Thanks Steven,

I did know that Jason had those volumes but I was thinking that he could put them all one one dvd, add mucking and put all of the moves together and I think it would be great. Rather than buying $150 worth of foundations, someone who wants to learn card cheating could buy this. It was just an idea.

Thanks

Will

Ah, okay! I misunderstood your first post, my apology. I understand where you're coming from, however, Foundations has all you really need and Foundations 2 has the rest so the motivation isn't there to edit the 1st & 2 Foundations into one. Or you could buy which ever moves you wanted to learn separately for well under $150 dollars, more like around $70, give or take.

|| Steven

Jan 28, 2015
$49.95 isn't that expensive considering who you have teaching the material and T11's production quality is second to none, then you have to think about packaging if you want a physical copy and the convenience of being able to download the product immediately after purchase if you take that option instead.

You're talking 3 + hours of instructions from a world renowned card expert that you can go back to watch time and time again. How much do you think it would cost to get that same amount of time being taught by Jason during a one-on-one session that you can't go back and rewatch?

I'm willing to bet it would cost more than $50 bucks.

|| Steven

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results