Four by Aaron Fisher

Jan 6, 2008
Hi this is my first preview and its about four the king production by Aaron

When I first saw the trick I said thats cool so I bought it
Than when I saw the explanation I was like WTF give me my money back...
because its so simple but after the trick Aaron explains some performance tips and a 'move' to go further with panic and now when I think about it its a great production and it is worth the money

so for the production i give a 4/5
for the whole movie also a 4/5

So good work Aaron and Theory11

Aug 31, 2007
UK
You could have figured out before the video ended, I know I did, if the peformance tips were worth the money then good for you.

Sep 1, 2007
Lol...why did you want your money back after the explanation even when you like the production?

Dec 6, 2007
Knoxville, TN
There are better effects on the market, but for $5, this is price just right for beginners who don't know anything else.
Overall, I think it beats the four ace production ninja 1, which is geared to "intermediate" card handlers.

Instead of this effect being about producing "four of a kind" why not make it your own routine where you find four spectators randomly selected cards....

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
I think it's hilarious when a newer magician sees an effect like this, loves it, then buys it, finds out the method, and hates it. Just doesn't make sense to me. It was obviously good enough to fool you at first, so it should fool laymen if you do it correctly.

Sep 1, 2007
Prognostikon, I just want to ask how much Aaron spends in talking about linking this and Panic in the download, because I really want a preface to get in position for Panic.

Sep 1, 2007
I think it's hilarious when a newer magician sees an effect like this, loves it, then buys it, finds out the method, and hates it. Just doesn't make sense to me. It was obviously good enough to fool you at first, so it should fool laymen if you do it correctly.

You have a point, however you may find out that some trick you thought you would like have certain restrictions (angles, setups, etc.). While you may like the effect, you may not actually want to use it. But I think in this situation you are right.

Sep 1, 2007
Prognostikon, I just want to ask how much Aaron spends in talking about linking this and Panic in the download, because I really want a preface to get in position for Panic.

He does for a couple of minutes. And once you are in position you can get into panic fairly easily. Aaron actually performs Panic on the download, so if you know the routine, you can easily learn the flow.

Juan M.

Sep 1, 2007
He does for a couple of minutes. And once you are in position you can get into panic fairly easily. Aaron actually performs Panic on the download, so if you know the routine, you can easily learn the flow.

Juan M.

OK great, although I know the method of the production I may still get the download for more on how to get into Panic.

Jan 6, 2008
well thats some unfriendly comments here but for andy get its good ive ordered panic and you can make a nice routine of it he talks also a bit of misdirection and stuff its a good movie

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Whoever responded to my earlier post- I completely agree how tricks can be bad because of angles and stuff, but if they don't like it because it's too simple or anything, it cracks me up inside.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results