Free deck of Bicycle cards from USPCC...

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Well, my sister just walked up the stairs, saying, "Drew, you got mail!" I looked back, and in her hands was a brownish envelope. I looked at the address, and it was from the USPCC. Inside was a deck of Cupid Back Vintage Design Backs. I ripped 'em open, and I like them! They feel pretty good, and they look fantastic!

Nov 4, 2007
I got mine today. Did everyone get Cupid Backs? Are these the newest addition to the "Vintage Design" collection? Mine are blue. Did anyone get red?

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
I got red. I like 'em, but they're nothing too special. I wouldn't pay a lot for them, and I probably wouldn't use them as an "everyday" deck, but they are extremely nice for being free. I expected the decks they screwed up and were going to throw out...

Nov 18, 2007
Remember that Bicycle survey?

i actually receive my free bike deck in the mail today from that survey all the way back when!!!

...and it wasn't a regular bicycle deck, it was a blue vintage limited edition #5 deck....

have anybody else receive theirs yet??

Sep 1, 2007
USA
i got mine about a week ago.. i got the blue cupids.... im not going to lie... im pretty much in love with them

Sep 1, 2007
I was just thinking about this thread earlier today while I was doing yard work. It's nice to know that a bunch of you are actually getting your cards. I'm haven't received mine yet but at least this means they sent them out to everyone. Hopefully the rest of us will get them soon.

May 6, 2008
Uhhhh...

I took the survey and when i tried to fill in my postal code I could only fill in 5 letters, however I have six numbers in my code?

If canadians can't take this test this is a piece of crap gip.

It's The United States Playing Card Company. Maybe you crazy cannuks can get your own. Just kidding, I love the land of bagged milk and the majestic beaver.

Also if you put in 5 letters and have 6 numbers in your postal code, that makes like 11 characters. Isn't it 3 and 3 in Canadia?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results