Free theory11 trick for double-backed cards?

Sep 1, 2007
on Theory11.
So, I just got my 2nd edition Guardians in the mail today... What a difference! Amazing deck of cards. Anyway, I digress. I noticed that the Guardians come with a double-backed card... I feel like I might be asking for too much here, but it only makes sense to me... Would Theory 11 be willing to provide a download (video, or even a PDF) of a card trick that uses a double-backed card for magicians who aren't familiar with using a double-backer correctly and have purchased a deck of Guardians? I mean, how can you truly enjoy what they give you if you don't even know how to use it?

Just a thought...

TKH

Aug 31, 2007
Wisconsin
If you contact Mathieu Bich he might be able to hook you up with his last Newsletter, which contained an effect with a dblbacker. Check out Mark Wilsons complete course in magic at you local library, it has some applications.

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Try to look around for tricks with double backers. I great effect is in the Daniel Garcia Project (can't think of the name right now). Check that out, as well as all the other things people suggested.

Better yet, create your own trick! Do an 'asher twist-like' effect, or make a card turn face-down in the deck. Have fun!

//David.Misner::

Try to look around for tricks with double backers. I great effect is in the Daniel Garcia Project (can't think of the name right now). Check that out, as well as all the other things people suggested.

Better yet, create your own trick! Do an 'asher twist-like' effect, or make a card turn face-down in the deck. Have fun!

//David.Misner::

I believe the effect your thinking of is called "Satisfaction Guaranteed" which is found on volume 1 of the Daniel Garcia Project.

-RA69

Sep 1, 2007
on Theory11.
Ok. Back on Topic. I've seen Satisfaction Garuanteed... It seems fairly difficult to make it look convincing. Perhaps a trick where the spectator doesn't know you're using a double-backer?

Sep 16, 2007
Sydney, Australia
I posted my simple Invisible Deck effect a few weeks ago using the double backer.

Here's my double backer version of the Invisible Deck it if you would like perform it:

Invisible Deck Effect

I have come up with several impromptu methods for the Invisible Deck effect. If you would like to perform an impromptu version, you can use the same method as the double backer version without the double backer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results