French Kiss

Jul 29, 2008
Hey guys!
Doesn't anyone know where I can get the effect on Wayne Houchin's site called French Kiss on his video's which is the second video.
I'm not sure if its not released yet or just a well-kept secrect underground.
If it is can anyone tell me where I can get it?
Thanks!

Jun 7, 2008
DC area
www.youtube.com
wayne is they most awesomest man alive and the second ever (next to houdini) and i love him and every thing he does and creates, i hope he becomes the next david blaine so i can say "i knew who he was WAY before he was famous." and the signed ultra gaff deck i have from him will be worth so much more.

but getting back on topic.

I would be the normal 2 card transpo that way, but the fact that it is signed is amazing and i hope thats the next thing he comes out with on theory11.

wayne is they most awesomest man alive and the second ever (next to houdini) and i love him and every thing he does and creates, i hope he becomes the next david blaine so i can say "i knew who he was WAY before he was famous." and the signed ultra gaff deck i have from him will be worth so much more.

but getting back on topic.

I would be the normal 2 card transpo that way, but the fact that it is signed is amazing and i hope thats the next thing he comes out with on theory11.

Get creative and THINK about how it could be done.
I would never say how it is here or on a PM because thats his and i have no right to give his method but its SIMPLE lol. And again... 2 card transpo just very creative lol.
I actually did it today the same exact way minus the putting it in the mouth cuz i tried to make mine different. But i did it today with signatures and everything at the Blaine special, and the girl freaked out and walked away lol. And i never saw her afterwards lol... a shame, she was cute lol.

Jul 29, 2008
Where can you learn a good two card transpo because suprisingly I haven't learned anything like it yet.
Thanks!

Where can you learn a good two card transpo because suprisingly I haven't learned anything like it yet.
Thanks!

I really dont want to sound like a know it all... because i am not. I am a non-know it all, if that makes sense at all.
But 2 card transpos are basically all the same, with the exception of Distortion and anything like that.
But basically there all the same, just each magician makes creative variations, like waynes with the signatures and the mouth, mine with signatures and pockets, or others...
If you know how to do a 2 card transpo, like Here, Then There... your golden. Take that, and get creative like Wayne or others do and you will see how simple his and everyone elses are.

Sep 19, 2008
Singapore
Er...
2 cards transpo is the trick that Wayne perform before he do the Distortion rite??
The one that the cards change???

Ow..
Ok then...
Where did u get it???

Jul 29, 2008
I know how to do Here then there but in the video does anyone know how to do it where he has the card signed because my friend told me that it involves something "extra".
So does anyone know how that happened exactly?
I'm just gonna go watch it again just incase I missed something in his performance.

Regular Deck... regular 2 card transpo...
NOW THINK ABOUT HOW TO DO IT REGULARLY SIGNED! lol.
Thats it! lol.
I dont wanna give the method, just get creative guys, thats what i did when i saw Waynes video and now i do a signed 2 card transpo with a regular deck just like wayne, and i like my version better then his...
GET CREATIVE

Oct 11, 2007
Nate Staniforth does that exact same thing on his 1st dvd! But I eventually figured it out after thinking through it for a long time, it's a very clever and easy method that most people wouldn't consider and option.

Sep 19, 2008
Singapore
Ow...
Yesterday I saw someone sell the signed Ultra Gaff deck for $16.50
lol....
But, it's a shame that I can't buy it coz I don't have a credit card... T_T

Ok...
I'm still trying to get a clue from the video.... lol....

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results