FrenchdropTube

Apr 11, 2009
for those of u who know this guy on youtube u will know how amazing he is. i was wondering tho, where to do the effect he has called winged silver. unlike other routines that people do his hands r shown empty and i kind of understand how to do it but not completely so i want to learn where to get slights and stuff. thx.
P.S check out his channel if u havent yet he's so good

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
This is not a site to discuss methods.

Anyways, yes Frenchdroptube is amazing. I loved his 3 Fly video the best. Winged silver was good too.

If you want, you can message them about the move. Maybe they'll tell you, maybe they wont.

Oh, and an update for everyone: Ponta the Smith (the guy in all the coin videos) is making a dvd! I dunno anything more about it but it's gonna happen. So you can wait for this dvd to learn the routine.

Dec 30, 2008
This is not a site to discuss methods.

Anyways, yes Frenchdroptube is amazing. I loved his 3 Fly video the best. Winged silver was good too.

If you want, you can message them about the move. Maybe they'll tell you, maybe they wont.

Oh, and an update for everyone: Ponta the Smith (the guy in all the coin videos) is making a dvd! I dunno anything more about it but it's gonna happen. So you can wait for this dvd to learn the routine.

He was asking where to finde the method. i.e. A book or DVD *points to post above*

And asking someone how to do the trick isn't the best thing to do anyway.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results