Frozen Watch

Oct 16, 2007
i was thinking...there is a certian substance in a watch called gummy oil.if u could freeze the oil the watch would stop.but if u held it very tightly for a minute or two the oil would heat up,and thus the clock would start ticking again.if u could palm an ice cube and hold it up to someones watch then make thier watch stop,and then turn it back on with your hands that would kick so much azz.this supposed azz kickage is all hypothetical of course as im not sure this will work.but think of the possibilities...if does work im submiting to E and sleight artists.i wish theory 11 had a submit page......

Oct 14, 2007
Unfortunately there are many other methods to stopping watches, some of which E sells. . .Some of them are a bit easier to pull off too. . .Not to sound harsh.

Oct 16, 2007
maybe if u heat the oil extremely hot the watch will go very fast..yeah thats what ill do.and how could i not think of a pk ring de de dee.i feel dumb

Sep 2, 2007
Visalia, CA
psychological subtleties?

I actually read something about this in Banachek's book, it states that Uri Geller used this concept and told people with "broken" watches to hold on to it and concentrate on it ticking again. Suddenly the clock seems to click once again:D sadly I don't use this concept that often

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
i was thinking...there is a certian substance in a watch called gummy oil.if u could freeze the oil the watch would stop.but if u held it very tightly for a minute or two the oil would heat up,and thus the clock would start ticking again.if u could palm an ice cube and hold it up to someones watch then make thier watch stop,and then turn it back on with your hands that would kick so much azz.this supposed azz kickage is all hypothetical of course as im not sure this will work.but think of the possibilities...if does work im submiting to E and sleight artists.i wish theory 11 had a submit page......

Hey Illusion,
There are many easier ways to stop a watch. Using the M5 or the Pk ring would work perfectly. No need to get technical by freezing the oil. Although it is a good find, but the other methods for this is a little better.

Also, I think T11 does have a submit a trick page.
Look around for it, if I find it I edit this. . .

Found it:
http://www.theory11.com/submit_a_trick.php

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results