Fun Night = Live Performances = Video

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Really, really enjoyed this. It's refreshing to see you guys getting out there and performing.

Amazing performance. Amazing reactions. Amazing video.

Nov 10, 2007
Really, really enjoyed this. It's refreshing to see you guys getting out there and performing.

Amazing performance. Amazing reactions. Amazing video.

Thank you, I just submitted this to the media section, hopefully it gets accepted.

D

Deleted member 2755

Your presentation has improved a lot since I first started watching your videos. Good to see some live performances on here.

-Doug

Apr 15, 2009
New Jersey
Sweet Donald, I had no idea you could drive though lol. I wish I was like that, I would never come up to people my age that I don't know. Well, maybe that's cuz everyone around here that's my age couldn't care less about magic. Ah well, I'm glad where you live it's different :p I enjoyed that video, way to go!

May 13, 2008
St Albans, UK
A bit much of the talking but the performances were great, both for our viewing pleasure and your own magical development. Thanks for that.

May 25, 2009
Nice video. Simple tricks done with panache and finesse. The girls at the end of the video were pretty hot.

Just a nitpick but I thought there was a bit too much Blair Witch style filming though.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results