Gaffed Card Tricks

Aug 24, 2015
I'm looking for a dvd for tricks using gaffed cards only. A bit of arthritis is setting in so I'm looking to avoid the knuckle-busting techniques in standard card magic. Gaffs make things easier. Thanks. Rob.

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
Check out Simon Lovel's Packet Killer DVD set. Make sure to order the DVD with the gaff cards to go along with it.

If you are looking for uses of standard gaff cards like double back and double face, check out the book Encyclopedia of Card Tricks.

To avoid knuckle-busting techniques, check out Scarne on Card Tricks, Encyclopedia of Card Tricks, Card College Light/Lighter/Lightest and Steve Beam's Semi-Automatic Card Tricks.

Mar 15, 2018
boardgamegeek.com
I agree with the recommendation for Packet Killer. Magic Makers products can be a bit hit and miss, but this is one of their best. Simon Lovell does a great job teaching, and you get a deck full of different gaffs for a variety of different routines.

This link will give you an idea of what you get, and all the routines you can do with it: https://magicmakersinc.com/pages/packet-killer

You should be able to easily find it on Amazon or eBay. Magic Makers also offers a couple of other gaff decks with instruction videos, such as The Ultimate Gaff Deck and Carnival Trick Cards, but these aren't nearly as good as Packet Killer.

Reactions: Al e Cat Dabra
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results