Geek Magic

Sep 22, 2007
Hey guys im looking to start geek magic i do saw and other geek effects im looking to find where i can bye human blockhead and and the balloon trick by Todd Robbins im very interested in geek magic and do you guys have any suggestions thanks

input appreciated

Adam

Hey! Next time, try to post this in the Product Questions forum. As for the tricks you mentioned, I suggest that you avoid magic for that until you have a solid foundation in Geek Magic. Those effects are very dangerous and can harm you.

Seeing as how you are simply starting out, I recommend that you purchase Geek Magic by Tomas Medina. It will get you jump started and knowledgeable in Geek Magic.

Mitchell

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
Hey! Next time, try to post this in the Product Questions forum. As for the tricks you mentioned, I suggest that you avoid magic for that until you have a solid foundation in Geek Magic. Those effects are very dangerous and can harm you.

Seeing as how you are simply starting out, I recommend that you purchase Geek Magic by Tomas Medina. It will get you jump started and knowledgeable in Geek Magic.

Mitchell

Mitchell for MOD!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results