Gold Foil Elite Membership Card

Omar Dick 1370203049

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2022
Just checking in to see if older members receive the newer gold foil elite membership card or if the older silver aluminium type card was replaced? I somehow lost my card during a move and wanted to check if I can get it replaced or if there may be a cost to replace it? Please advise if anyone can shed some light on this. Thanks

PeterC9

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2017
Just checking in to see if older members receive the newer gold foil elite membership card or if the older silver aluminium type card was replaced? I somehow lost my card during a move and wanted to check if I can get it replaced or if there may be a cost to replace it? Please advise if anyone can shed some light on this. Thanks
The old aluminium card was replaced about 3-4 years ago I believe..it is now the newer gold foil type...I guess just check with T11 and see what can be done.

XeroStaticFlux

Elite Member
Aug 26, 2023
Albany NY
I haven't got mine yet, but I only went elite 2ish weeks ago. Do I need to fill out a form somewhere or will an email be sent when the time for printing the next batch comes around?

PeterC9

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2017
I haven't got mine yet, but I only went elite 2ish weeks ago. Do I need to fill out a form somewhere or will an email be sent when the time for printing the next batch comes around?
Look to be honest...T11 produce great card decks, magic items and run various forums and contests...but this is the one area that let's them down...if you check many of the forum posts...you find many are still waiting for their gold foil elite cards after some time...mine came after 18 months. They do get so many new members falling into the Elite member status so they do wait until they get the numbers before printing them. The best advice I can give you is to give it 3 months then send them an email informing them about this. Yeah it kinda sucks but now that many of the supply issues aka due COVID is behind many companies they might surprise us all. T11 is a great company so don't let this change your mind..you still... because of your Elite status can access the Vault and get free gifts or use and redeem your points into cash discounts for products. As I said they may surprise us all and improve this area for the new Elite members...keep the faith. Peter in Oz

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Look to be honest...T11 produce great card decks, magic items and run various forums and contests...but this is the one area that let's them down...if you check many of the forum posts...you find many are still waiting for their gold foil elite cards after some time...mine came after 18 months. They do get so many new members falling into the Elite member status so they do wait until they get the numbers before printing them. The best advice I can give you is to give it 3 months then send them an email informing them about this. Yeah it kinda sucks but now that many of the supply issues aka due COVID is behind many companies they might surprise us all. T11 is a great company so don't let this change your mind..you still... because of your Elite status can access the Vault and get free gifts or use and redeem your points into cash discounts for products. As I said they may surprise us all and improve this area for the new Elite members...keep the faith. Peter in Oz
Hey Peter! First and foremost, happy new year! Appreciate the kind words and support. I just wanted to chime in specifically with regard to the elite member cards. This feedback is absolutely warranted and correct, and it's something we're committed to fixing, improving, and upgrading this year. There were a multitude of issues that led to those delays, but we'll ensure these are corrected ASAP.

I can share that our team had two meetings internally on this in the past few weeks, so this is high on our priority list to ensure conclusively resolved in Q1, both for existing elite members awaiting their cards, and NEW elite members in the future. We've got a lot of ideas on both fronts, and some surprises along the way. Stay tuned.

Most of all, just know that we're on this and will ensure resolved quickly and conclusively in Q1!

RichardW1199

Elite Member
Jan 4, 2019
And yet, here we are in Q2. I've acquired "Elite Member" Status in 2022. That's two years and counting. I've given up on expecting anything for being an Elite Member. I'll continue to place my orders and such, but I don't expect anything extra anymore. Disappointed, certainly. But not put off enough to not order.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
And yet, here we are in Q2. I've acquired "Elite Member" Status in 2022. That's two years and counting. I've given up on expecting anything for being an Elite Member. I'll continue to place my orders and such, but I don't expect anything extra anymore. Disappointed, certainly. But not put off enough to not order.
Hey Richard! I can confirm that we're a few days late from the end of Q1 - but that we're at the finish line of our new Elite Program updates! Our team has been hard at work throughout all of Q1 getting things ready and tested, and I'm very confident that everyone will be very (!!) pleased with the new cards. Stay tuned - we'll have updates to show very soon!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results