Greek deal in masters grip?

Apr 23, 2010
Is there a way to greek deal from masters grip? If so, where can I get some info on it?

If not, then is there any other greek deal besides the Jason England one? I can't get the bottom card to separate with his greek deal.

P.S. Does anyone know where I can get Ed marlos Kabbala vol. 3? I hear he has a greek in there but I can't find it. :(

Sep 2, 2007
London
There's also one in Marlo's Seconds, Centers and Bottoms (part of his Revolutionary Card Technique series). It's also taught on Allen Ackerman's Advanced Card Control Volume 2 DVD. They call it a "Minus One Bottom Deal" rather than a Greek Deal though.

Nov 29, 2008
I'm pretty sure that Marlo has a greek deal method in one of the magazines, I'm pretty sure its magazine 1. Other than that, Martin Nash has a greek deal handling or two in his books, Sleight Unseen and Any Second now, I don't think there are any in Ever so Sleightly. And I know there is one in The Magic of Fred Robinson. I'm not sure where else you can look.

Sep 1, 2007
Marlo's Multiple Minus bottom deal. Legendary Kabbala page 63.

Learn to research. People won't always be able to do it for you.

Sep 2, 2007
London
I have Marlos Revolutionary Card technique and I didn't see it in there. Any chance you can give me a page number?

Sorry. Just checked it myself and it's not in there. I must have got it confused with Kabbala. Ignore that!

However, it is on Ackerman's DVD. I'm sure of it.

May 2, 2010
New York, New York
You could also look at Marlo's DVD's for the multiple minus deal. Im not sure which one its on the Cardician or The ledgend.

Look at ebay if you want to buy Kabbala look on ebay. I just picked up Vol 3 like 2 weeks ago from a seller in PA

Jun 10, 2010
I'm pretty sure that Marlo has a greek deal method in one of the magazines, I'm pretty sure its magazine 1. Other than that, Martin Nash has a greek deal handling or two in his books, Sleight Unseen and Any Second now, I don't think there are any in Ever so Sleightly. And I know there is one in The Magic of Fred Robinson. I'm not sure where else you can look.

Magic of Fred Robinson has a modified erdnase grip for the greeks.

Marlo and Ackerman are your best bet. If you don't mind a download, lybrary.com has the minus one bottom deal for a few bucks. It's got the video portion of just the greek deal on there once you download it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results