Guardian Cards

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
Looks pretty sweet... but I am wondering how it feels. Is it in the same Bicycle stock or what? I won't probably be able to purchase anything online right now... so I won't know until like next year...

PS. Please don't even talk about "Shadow Masters" here, last time I checked, they never even stated that it was a deck of playing cards... so keep that discussion at E please.

ChrisKenner

theory11 artist
Aug 31, 2007
The cards are AWESOME and I am not just saying that. I have been using them for a few weeks and the closest thing I can compare them to are the "Split Spades" decks in feel. They are soft right out of the box.

The faces are not as bright as regular Bicycles the reds are more classy and slightly muted..... You should love them.

Chris Kenner

Aug 31, 2007
ahh wicked stuff chris, im getting a 6 pack for my bday, but i want some tallys first, just in case i ont end up liking these. so ill be loaded with cards soon enough

first thing i added to my cart. two decks of them. followed shortly by distortion and panic. if the cards are anything like the quality of the tricks, i doubt i'll even need another deck.

Aug 31, 2007
i think this deck is pure amazing, i love how the faces are not black like you would expect and the backs are just fantastic looking

Sep 1, 2007
Littleton
Guardians

I was one of the people to get a locked box from Theory 11, and when I got it open, there was a Guardians deck. When I opened it, the borders were white,and it looked better than a Black Ghost Deck. It doesn't feel like one because it has Air-Cushion Finish. I recommend it just as much as the ghost deck.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results