Guardian Gimmicks?

Oct 11, 2007
Do you think you guys could make gimmicks for Panic, Distortion, etc. with the Guardian form as well?

If you closely examine your Distortion gimmick, you can figure out how it works. I've made a few of my own gimmicks already. It's really not that hard. If you can prove to me that you own Distortion, I will gladly PM you instructions on how to make your own.

As for Panic, I don't own it.

Oct 11, 2007
I get what u mean, but I only make gimmicks for tricks that I've made up and hope to sell. Also it would be easier if it just came that way because you can never beat the quality of a manufactured gimmick (except for the hovercard gimmick I made).

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
I understand what you mean.

I too am waiting patiently for Guardian gimmicks for all of the effects sold here. That's truly the only reason that I haven't bought Panic yet, and it's the reason why I don't perform Distortion as much as I'd love to.

If I had to guess, it's only a matter of time before the release the gimmicks. These guys actually listen to us, and I've seen MANY members ask about Guardian gimmicks.

Shane K.

Oct 21, 2007
www.hi5.com
It's pretty easy to make a gimmick for Panic in guardian form. I haven't tried it yet, but once you get familiar with your gimmick it would pretty easy. But I do agree that they should make the gimmicks in guardian form, or maybe even Wynn.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results