Halloween Hootenannies

Sep 1, 2007
on Theory11.
Hey guys,
Halloween is almost here. So, what are you going to do? Any Halloween hootenannies (yeah, I said it.) just asking for some close up/walk around? Going to make any Halloween magic videos? Going to stay right here and wait for the release of Witness? Any cool stories and/or links that illustrate what happens belong right here.

P.S.

hoo·te·nan·ny
Pronunciation:
\?hü-t?-?na-n?\
Function:
noun
Inflected Form(s):
plural hoo·te·nan·nies
Etymology:
origin unknown
Date:
1: chiefly dialect
2: a gathering at which folksingers entertain often with the audience joining in

-Matt

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Hey guys,
Halloween is almost here. So, what are you going to do? Any Halloween hootenannies (yeah, I said it.) just asking for some close up/walk around? Going to make any Halloween magic videos? Going to stay right here and wait for the release of Witness? Any cool stories and/or links that illustrate what happens belong right here.

P.S.

hoo·te·nan·ny
Pronunciation:
\?hü-t?-?na-n?\
Function:
noun
Inflected Form(s):
plural hoo·te·nan·nies
Etymology:
origin unknown
Date:
1: chiefly dialect
2: a gathering at which folksingers entertain often with the audience joining in

-Matt

I honestly started out strong with planning what I wanted to do for Halloween, but thanks to some unexpected things popping up I wont be able to do the things I wanted to do.

I initially wanted to get this wicked jester get up and put on a show. I always thought that loops would be wonderful along with the black gloves I would have had to wear.

I'm aiming for next year though! I'm sure by then, I wont be in North Carolina anymore. Here I come Texas!

Shane K.

I'm still torn on what I want to do. I was originally going to make a head-drop gimmick for my costume and just trick-or-treat but, that won't happen since I want to light off firecrackers as well (they're illegal in my town since some kid blew off his hand so it takes skill not to get caught by cops.) I'm planning on bringing a deck of cards with me, and there's also going to be a halloween party at my house, So I might do some stuff with loops, skull kings, distortion, Stigmata, etc, once I'm done. That's my plan =D

-RA69

Sep 10, 2007
Sacramento, CA
Me and my cousin are going to go 'tricking for treats'. Door to door magic, whilst charging a piece of candy per trick. I'm 17 though. I might get turned away before I can get a routine started.

I'm still torn on what I want to do. I was originally going to make a head-drop gimmick for my costume and just trick-or-treat but, that won't happen since I want to light off firecrackers as well (they're illegal in my town since some kid blew off his hand so it takes skill not to get caught by cops.) I'm planning on bringing a deck of cards with me, and there's also going to be a halloween party at my house, So I might do some stuff with loops, skull kings, distortion, Stigmata, etc, once I'm done. That's my plan =D

-RA69

That is a great idea to bring your deck of cards with you. That way if you get caught by the cops and thrown into a holding cell you can do card trick for the other inmates like David Blaine did in that one special of his.

Sep 2, 2007
I'm doing a card trick for people I know. Ask them if they want a trick, or a treat. and do my T&R.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results