Hand to Mouth Variation

Please watch this video and tell how you like it. It's worked much better for spectators so far (two of them), and it will likely improve once I get the mechanics down. And yes, I invented the entire thing myself besides the obvious ideas from Hand to Mouth.

I'm interested in posting a tutorial. Do you think there's any way I could do that without exposure; maybe if I only explained some parts?

Jul 13, 2008
It needed to flow better. It seemed like you didn't know what you were going to do next. Plus, the dialog was a little awkward. Other than that, though, the trick was pretty good! Just keep practicing.:D

I've tried a form of it where I don't sign the card with spectators, but not with the signing. And the spectators were extended family, so that doesn't really count. (You have an advantage of knowing the person and thus being able to do the trick in a way most effective for their personality.) I did send the video to a 8 y.o. kid I met in Costa Rica who likes magic, and his mom said he liked it a lot.

I'm continuing to work out the details to make it more fluid, and am considering cutting out parts of it to make it quicker/simpler. Do you know how I did it/what method I used?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results