Handout 500

Oct 11, 2007
Hey guys,

I need anyone out there who owns this to tell me how practical this is and if it's worth buying. This one is killing me! I just want to know if it's practical before I spend that much money on it.

Thanks in advance!

emagician:cool:

Jan 12, 2009
I recently got it and I am satisfied with it. I own extreme burn. It's great when you want to thrill with some unique bill changes, for a small group of people. I sometimes use it with "IUO $5" bills to real money when I need to pay for something at the store, really confuses the cashier.

When it comes to Hand out, the intent of the trick is right in the name. Once you do the change, you can actually hand out all of the bills, and it is a lot more angle proof! Sometimes you can do this for examination, but I like to use the same principle as I do with Extreme burn. If I come out with say 4 five dollar bills, but the purchase price is between $40-50. I can do the change and actually use the money to make the purchase. It gets greats reactions when there are other customers around, as well as the cashier, but you treat it like it wasn't a magic trick at all, and thats why it works so well. It really comes down to this:

- Do you want the spectators to see a change, and maybe feel one bill, or
- Do you want to do a change, and give out all the bills to be examined (or possibly used to buy stuff)?

Hope this helps.

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
I personally think its not worth it. In the Prophet dvd, Tom teaches a VERY effective method of handing out the bills so that it seems like they've examined every bill.

I perform Extreme Burn, but i use that technique taught in Prophet. Every person i've performed for have said "I examined all the bills too!"

Sure, it's good to let them examine all the bills cleanly, but it's not necessary, it gives the same memory as when you do the technique i mentioned earlier. Plus, if you change the bills into 20's or 100's they will be more prone to run away with the bills, especially if you live in a poor city. Then the trick goes from Handout 500 to JustLost 500.

It's your choice if you buy it or not. Buy I'm a regular performer in many close-up settings. And i must say that ending completely clean on this kind of bill switch is not necessary.

May 2, 2008
Pennsylvania
If I were you, I'd wait until Extreme Burn 2.0 comes out (should be soon!).

Just to keep all your options open.

You never know what Sanders has up his sleeve ;)

Best,

-Sanj

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
If I were you, I'd wait until Extreme Burn 2.0 comes out (should be soon!).

Just to keep all your options open.

You never know what Sanders has up his sleeve ;)

Best,

-Sanj

I don't really see a difference in the bill-changing appearance in 'Extreme Burn 2.0' than from the original 'Extreme Burn'.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results