Happy Birthday Theory11!!

Gabriel Z.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
NY
www.youtube.com
T11 turned 12 years old today..... I would imagine it is going to be in our Saturday Night Contest. Just wanted to know what are you're best moments with Theory11 what are your worst moments? Personally I know that Theory11 has definitely helped me grow not only as a magician but as a person as well..... Learned a lot from you guys in the past 6 years.. Cheers!!

I am a Magician

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2018
T11 turned 12 years old today..... I would imagine it is going to be in our Saturday Night Contest. Just wanted to know what are you're best moments with Theory11 what are your worst moments? Personally I know that Theory11 has definitely helped me grow not only as a magician but as a person as well..... Learned a lot from you guys in the past 6 years.. Cheers!!
I love Theory11, Happy BirthdaY! You taught me alot about magic and the community here is just amazing.

P.S.
Can't wait till Theory11 turns 100 years old so we can get that 100% discount.
XD

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
Happy birthday!

Theory11 has helped in constructing a tightly knit community of people who are there to help others without the snark and swords that the internet is oh so full of.
The contests they have held and the Wire/Marketplace have been a fantastic way of thinking in ways you normally wouldn't be able to (or take you longer than necessary) in kickstarting ideas or plans for your own personal goals--or even something as short sighted as shooting for winning the Saturday contests.

I'm with Gabriel in that I'm definitely have got better as a person for being here.

Thanks everyone!

Reactions: Gabriel Z.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results