Happy Holidays! Giving you my f**c* for Christmas!

Jamie D. Grant

theory11 columnist
Oct 12, 2008
Vancouver
www.cardsinabottle.com
Hiya Gang!

I don't get on here as much as I'd like but I still wanted to wish everyone a wonderfully, awesome, epically, fantastic, incredibility, unforgettable, powerful, soul hugging, holidays! Hurrah!

We're all in this together and everyone's support helps build us all up. You guys are great!

Also, on my Magic Friday show this week, I tip my Cr** Cr*** F**c* S*p*r D*l*x* (the card force I use). It's based on a 2mm movement of the thumb, lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyZiMSnMvwE&feature=youtu.be

If you like it, Merry Christmas, lol! If you don't, Merry Christmas anyways!!

Your pal,

jamie

Dec 29, 2011
I only just recently used that force for the first time, dont know why I didn't think to just do it in the hands though, excellent idea! thank you very much.

Also, very excited for my AIP bottle coming soon.

Merry Christmas

Jamie,

Great review. I keep Cartomancy in my wallet as well; you're absolutely right-- it's one of those effects that's just fun to fall back on when you're minimally prepared for a spontaneous, one-on-one performance.

I dig the variant on the Cross Cut force. I've done variations of this myself: an added convincer, in my opinion, would be to 'tap' the bottom half of the deck on the top half after the swing cut to "square" the cards. It's a pretty common convincer that seems to help in hiding the natural discrepancy of the force. The simple thumb flex does had a great touch-- I'll be sure to incorporate it in my own work from now on as well.

Merry Christmas!

Thanks again,

RS.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results