Harada Hold

Oct 29, 2009
Just around
Hey guys! I was curious about the Harada Hold. Where can it be learned? I know it takes a ton of practice and it can be painful at first, but I'm willing to take this move on.

Cheers

Jun 29, 2008
I highly recommend not buying this. In my personal opinion it is highly impractical and a waste of money...

Oct 29, 2009
Just around
I highly recommend not buying this. In my personal opinion it is highly impractical and a waste of money...
But people who really practice the move can get it looking really nice. Just look at some good performances. It has potential to be amazing if you practice it.

Cheers

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
wow, that link leads to a very expensive dvd for just that one move. Id recommend getting Apollo Robbin's and Shoot Ogawa's Cultural Exchange Dvd's over that. Its taught on one of them, either the first or second, they are about the same price but you get many many effects that are absolutely amazing.

Oct 29, 2009
Just around
wow, that link leads to a very expensive dvd for just that one move. Id recommend getting Apollo Robbin's and Shoot Ogawa's Cultural Exchange Dvd's over that. Its taught on one of them, either the first or second, they are about the same price but you get many many effects that are absolutely amazing.
Thanks man, that sounds better.
EDIT: What is it called in those DVDs, cause I can't find it in the list of things on the DVDs.

Cheers

Sep 1, 2007
Calgary
www.hermitmagic.com

Your opinion- but I can vouch for its practicality. It works.

Incorrect- it is not taught on those DVDS. And the Harada DVD teaches many effects and ideas, not "just that one move".

Scott.

Nov 29, 2008
Sorry I didn't mean to steer you wrong, I actually don't really do coins I just saw you were looking for a source and found one. My bad man

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
thanks for clearing that up scott, i was under the impression that SLIDE in the first dvd was the Harada Hold under a different name but apparently i was mistaken. I will of course default to your knowledge as you are definitely the voice of experience in coins on these forums.

Sep 1, 2007
Calgary
www.hermitmagic.com
thanks for clearing that up scott, i was under the impression that SLIDE in the first dvd was the Harada Hold under a different name but apparently i was mistaken. I will of course default to your knowledge as you are definitely the voice of experience in coins on these forums.

Hey, no worries.

Slide is an awesome vanish, and super recommended given the right situation. But definitely NOT the harada hold.

Slide is (IMHO) harder to do for a live audience, and definitely one-on-one only.

Scott.

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
Hey, no worries.

Slide is an awesome vanish, and super recommended given the right situation. But definitely NOT the harada hold.

Slide is (IMHO) harder to do for a live audience, and definitely one-on-one only.

Scott.

well in that case im definitely gonna have to look closer at the Harada hold dvd. evidently i am missing out on something much more. haha

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results