Haunted Card!

Apr 19, 2017
Here's my performance of Haunted Card! (link bellow)
Once again i ask for your opinion! I think i've mess up somewhere in this video but still i think its visually good... I guess sometimes i don't know already what to see! That's where you help! :D
Thank you very much for all your help!
Cheers!

Reactions: CWhite
Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
While your presentation was great, I would change a few things up. I think the effect would be significantly more powerful without the prediction, simply because if the spectator thinks back and thinks "Well, he knew my card the whole time, probably forced me to choose it and had a special device hidden to move it", they may not see the effect as great as it was. Further more, I would also get rid of the colour change, or move it to after the haunted deck, maybe into a jokers wild routine, for a similar reason. You could also go into how the deck is haunted through a joker's wild routine, then go into the haunted deck, because the story line is already there. Finally, I wouldn't suggest showing them the card, cutting the deck, only to have the card jump back out. I think it would be better if the card were lost completely, then maybe the deck was shuffled by the spectator, then you do the move (yes, there is definitely a way to do this, if you can't figure it out, PM me). Overall though, it was a great performance! :)

Reactions: SilverMagicAddict
Apr 19, 2017
While your presentation was great, I would change a few things up. I think the effect would be significantly more powerful without the prediction, simply because if the spectator thinks back and thinks "Well, he knew my card the whole time, probably forced me to choose it and had a special device hidden to move it", they may not see the effect as great as it was. Further more, I would also get rid of the colour change, or move it to after the haunted deck, maybe into a jokers wild routine, for a similar reason. You could also go into how the deck is haunted through a joker's wild routine, then go into the haunted deck, because the story line is already there. Finally, I wouldn't suggest showing them the card, cutting the deck, only to have the card jump back out. I think it would be better if the card were lost completely, then maybe the deck was shuffled by the spectator, then you do the move (yes, there is definitely a way to do this, if you can't figure it out, PM me). Overall though, it was a great performance! :)

Oh well! Loved your idea! That would be also a great routine! Thank you very much :D

Reactions: Maaz Hasan
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results