(HELP!) DISTORTION BY WAYNE HOUCHIN

Mar 25, 2016
Hey! So i recently bought Distortion by Wayne Houchin and I have been having a hard time performing the trick. Whenever i try to perform the trick the k*** has a hard time going down. It hurts my index finger a lot when coming in contact with the gimmick so its virtually impossible for it to go down without cutting my finger. Is there any alternatives or things i can put on top of the k*** so that it can go down easier? THANKS! Anything would help as I would love to perform this trick.

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
Man what a great effect. I haven't used mine in ages. I should bust that out again.

I know mine actually got looser with use over time. The trouble is that if you do add something it will make it that much more noticeable. You could try using the side of your nail a bit to see if that works. Otherwise personally I would try a small dab of fast drying crazy glue. Just hold it up until it dries. That will make it bigger and a bit easier. Just be super careful. You could always try using some more of the material and adding another k*** on top of the other one.

Hopefully you can get it working. It's a fun effect.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results