Hidden Link (d+M is Clever)

S

SuicideBoy555

You are clever DM ill give you that, very clever with that matter.

I was on his site and I noticed a hidden link and went to it but nothing was there. Checked his site again today and notice the link info had changed. Put it in and found the third edition Lethal page (able to buy). I bought it a while back so it's just fun to find the links. No, Im not posting the link becase DM is BOUND to CHANGE it again so the hunt is on once more.

May 24, 2008
I would think someone is bored when they make a post commenting on someone elses boredom...

;P

-ThrallMind

And someone must be even more bored when that someone comments on someones comment who commented on someones boredom.

And yes, I'm clearly bored by commenting on that.

timsilva

Elite Member
Nov 18, 2007
California
timsilva.com
Aren't forums made to cure bordem to some extent? :p

Yeah, Daniel is constantly updating and changing his site, I think sites like that are fun personally, it's a wild goose chase.

TKH

Aug 31, 2007
Wisconsin
Anyone who can not find the links I suggest to just ask him for help. I don't think he doesn't want to make any money, but I think he wants to keep it undergroundish, and not really publicly sold.

Yeah the other day he must have changed all the links like 4 times.

Apr 29, 2008
This might be a little off the topic but I would just like to ask if what web browser are you using?.

Im using IE and Mozilla Firefox, but I cant access his site...:(

Alel

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results