Hoffzy Osbourne

E

elliotcarver

Hi. I really like the Hofszinser Ace trick.
But I heard there was also a very good version on the Trilogy called Hoffzy Osbourne...
Now, I will buy the Trilogy in the future but can someone tell me what is so cool about this version and could someone give a detailled description of it please?
Without exposing it ofcourse.
I am really interested in it.
You can also PM me if you want.

Thanks
Elliot Carver

dananddave

theory11 artist
Sep 1, 2007
Hollywood
www.dananddave.com
The basic effect is more or less the same as the original. It's the handling that makes it so good. I've included the description below which can also be found on our website at dananddave.com/trilogy

Hofzzy Osbourne
A spectator thinks of a card. You remove the 4 aces. Waving the aces over the deck (in their hand) causes one to turn face-down, this tells us the suit of their selection. "Like one of the aces, a card in the deck turns face-down which tells us the value." You now know their card. Next comes the climax, which is so visual that they will jump out of their seat! They turn over the aces they have been holding on to since the beginning to find their thought of card. The magic really does happen in their hands.

This effect is filled with useful sleights you’ll want to instantly add to your repertoire.

cheers,
dan

Sep 1, 2007
yeap, very visual and fairly easy trick to learn. Gets great reactions (I've been performing it since I got the trilogy)

E

elliotcarver

Wow one of the Bucks is talking to me!!!
Ok, I'm really interested in it now.
I will buy the Trilogy soon!
Thanks everybody!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results