Holiday Contest 2021 - Share What You Won!

PeterC9

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2017
I won a NOC..Midnight deck and a short time after I recieved an email informing me I had..it has already been posted..but due in part to the shxt happening around the world dont expect to get it for a while...look T11 always has at least in my case responded.. so for what is is worth...email them with as much detail as you can (date,date time) etc and ask them what to do. Like anyone else people are becoming jaded and stressed so asking in a less than respectful manner doesnt get you any friends...just remember we are all a little tired and the obvious isnt always the obvious especially at this time...a polite email to T11 will see it through for you...Peter in Oz

Nov 29, 2020
I wholeheartedly agree with everything you say.
The mails that I've written weren't sent with any malice or disrespect and I hope they weren't perceived as such on reception.
I was just dissapointed it took a little time to confirm the winning which is all I was really looking for.

PeterC9

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2017
That's great...I guess the only thing I can add is while my win was only a small one...yours was great..congratulations and so maybe T11 only had to check that all algorithms etc were spot on and it wasnt a glitch etc...like there has been a few time in lotteries and other prize completions etc...anyway enjoy and good luck...see you next wheel...Peter in Oz

Jul 6, 2020
Hey everyone,
today (5 hours ago) the wheel stopped at "GRAND PRIZE Signed BoxOne Board Game" 🙌.
But until now, no mail.
I didn't want to mail yet thinking it will come later but after reading the above posts I think that maybe I should?

Kind regards and happy new year!

Attachments

• 1672329398639.png
    1672329398639.png
    246.7 KB · Views: 59

Aristotilean

Elite Member
Dec 6, 2018
Hey everyone,
today (5 hours ago) the wheel stopped at "GRAND PRIZE Signed BoxOne Board Game" 🙌.
But until now, no mail.
I didn't want to mail yet thinking it will come later but after reading the above posts I think that maybe I should?

Kind regards and happy new year!

Congratulations!

I’ve never won anything physical, but I’ve heard from others that it can take some time to get the email. I’d probably give it 24 hours before you write.

Also just FYI, this is last year’s thread, so we should probably make sure not to resurrect it. Easy mistake to make though given the similar titles!

osredkar

Elite Member
Jul 14, 2013
Of my spins, 95% have been no reward whatsoever. I would like the occasional 50 point but this year that’s off the table it seems. I hope next years wheel has better odds of getting even points instead of just disappointment.

osredkar

Elite Member
Jul 14, 2013
Of my spins, 95% have been no reward whatsoever. I would like the occasional 50 point but this year that’s off the table it seems. I hope next years wheel has better odds of getting even points instead of just disappointment.

Update: today I spun 50 points! While it’s only 50 points, it’s so nice to not spin a “no reward” after all the spins I have already had that were a “no reward”. I hope others had some good luck on spins today too.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results