Holiday Contest Procedure?

Hi, I'm quite new to the forums, I was wondering about how the winners of the holiday contest are announced. Is there a thread put up anywhere, or is it just something on the homepage?

And also this could be an unofficial discussion thread regarding people's thoughts towards the contest and anticipation for the results.

I hope everyone had a good new year!

Aug 2, 2011
California
They will probably post a thread with the winners like they did last year. I'm not sure the exact date, but it might not be for a few days. It's a lot of work getting all the entries together and then randomly picking winners.

Dec 29, 2011
Was there any info on the decks contained within the ultimate collection prize? I'm sure we can figure them out but it would be nice to know.

Was there any info on the decks contained within the ultimate collection prize? I'm sure we can figure them out but it would be nice to know.
There were a couple of decks hinted at in the picture. These included the white centurions, jaqks,brown wynns and various smoke and mirror decks. They probably won't disclose the actual decks until the winner recieves them.

Dec 29, 2011
There were a couple of decks hinted at in the picture. These included the white centurions, jaqks,brown wynns and various smoke and mirror decks. They probably won't disclose the actual decks until the winner recieves them.

I'm not entirely sure about that, I know it was just the same image they used for a similar prize last year. And I don't see why they would have S&M in their reserves.

I believe there was a list of the exact decks featured in the pack last year. You might be able to dig it up somewhere in the forums... I know it at least included the limited edition (1/144) gold monarch deck. Not sure if the contents have changed this year.

J

Joseph C

According to their stated rules at http://www.theory11.com/holiday-contest/

"Winners will be selected at random and announced on January 1st, 2013 at 11:00pm EST."

So, this is consistent.

(Also, they very well could have S&M in their vaults since this is where the first few editions were sold.)

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
All winners will be randomly selected and announced this Friday at 11:00am EST. Results will be posted in the forums, news section, and our Twitter / Facebook pages. Good luck to everyone, and thanks again for your support throughout the holiday season!

Dec 29, 2012
Holiday Contest

All winners will be randomly selected and announced this Friday at 11:00am EST. Results will be posted in the forums, news section, and our Twitter / Facebook pages. Good luck to everyone, and thanks again for your support throughout the holiday season!

Wow, Jonathan, thanks for the good luck. But you know what would make me feel even better? Winning. Keep that in mind when you're picking names "randomly."
Just kidding. But thanks for the update.

Oct 31, 2013
the wheel for the contest is fixed, it stopped on "the ultimate brick" and suddenly jumped to 100 points! somethings up.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results